IT Governance Institute
3701 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL
© 2012 IT Governance Institute (ITGI) All rights reserved.
|ISACA/ITGI Research Publications
- COBIT 5
This newest version provides renewed, authoritative governance and management framework for enterprise information and related technology, building on the previous COBIT framework, linking and reinforcing all other major ISACA frameworks and guidance, such as:
- Board Briefing on IT Governance, 2nd Edition
- Business Model for Information Security™ (BMIS™)
- IT Assurance Framework™ (ITAF™)
- Risk IT Framework
- Taking Governance Forward
- Val IT™ Framework
- COBIT 5 Implementation
Provides a good-practice approach for implementing governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) based on a continual improvement life cycle that should be tailored to suit the enterprise’s specific needs. It covers the following subjects:
- Positioning GEIT within an enterprise
- Taking the first steps towards improving GEIT
- Implementation challenges and success factors
- Enabling GEIT-related organizational and behavioral change
- Implementing continual improvement that includes change enablement and program management
- Using COBIT 5 and its components
- COBIT 5: Enabling Processes
Complements COBIT 5 and contains a detailed reference guide to the processes defined in the COBIT 5 process reference model.
- COBIT 4.1
This offers incremental changes to version 4.0, presenting a streamlined, pragmatic and business-focused approach to implementing IT governance enterprisewide.
- IT Governance Domains Practices and Competencies: Information Risks—Whose Business Are They?
This volume, part of IT Governance Domains Practices and Competencies series, focuses on information risk management, which is a key IT
governance area and a top management concern. It examines why information risk management is important, the risks themselves, information risk management best practices, responsibility for the management of IT risks and a suggested action plan.
- COBIT Quickstart
This is an abbreviated version of COBIT designed for small to medium enterprises, or those organizations in which IT is not strategically critical to enterprise success. Available from the ISACA Bookstore.